Kappa Alpha Theta launched a new member portal in 2019. All Thetas must activate a new account, even if they had a login and password before January 2019!
Activating your account will allow you to:
- Recommend a Potential New Member (PNM) through the portal (College chapters prefer references to be submitted through the portal!)
- Pay annual dues at Kappa Alpha Theta and join the alumnae chapter
- Find Theta sisters via Sister Search
- Receive communication from Kappa Alpha Theta
To activate your account:
- Go online to Kappa Alpha Theta.
- Click on Member Login in the upper right corner.
- Click on Claim Your Account.
- Complete the questions asked. You will receive 2 emails, the first from KAΘ and the second from FSID.
Please respond to both emails to complete your activation. If you do not receive an activation email or have questions, please contact ΚΑΘ at 1-888-526-1870. We recommend saving your username and password to your desktop so that you can login easily every time.
Issues or questions? Contact Whitney.Sorrels@gmail.com