Kappa Alpha Theta appreciates the efforts of its members who recommend outstanding young women for membership. The process of identifying qualified potential new members (PNMs) is a responsibility and a privilege that is shared by collegians and alumnae. Though a letter of reference is not required for membership in Kappa Alpha Theta, college chapters appreciate the introductions of qualified PNMs that references provide.
You may write a letter of reference if you are…
- An alumna member of the Fraternity in good standing
- An initiated college member of the Fraternity in good standing who is a member of another chapter
- An inactive college member of another chapter
- An affiliated college member submitting a letter of reference to her original chapter
- An unaffiliated college member submitting a letter of reference to a chapter other than her original chapter or to the chapter on her present campus